May 21, 2012

Read This!: Witness for the Prosecution

By Agatha Christie

This was my second read on the Kindle.  I was out of books and it was 99 cents.  So I went for it.

Needless to say, I didn't read the number of pages before I bought it because after downloading it to the Kindle, I realized it was short story.  Each page covered like 10% of the book.  Oops.  Oh well.  I figured I would review it anyways.

Leonard Vole stands accused of murdering an older lady who has befriended, Emily French.  Miss French is not only elderly she is also rich.  It isn't surprising that Leonard looks suspect.  His salvation can only come from the testimony of his wife but things are not as clear as they appear and before all is said and done, the end has a twist!

This story was very much an Agatha Christie and the twist got me, so I recommend!

No comments: