I just found out the Mad Men season 4 premiere date is set as July 25th. I realize that I am a bit late to the game on this. Mr. and I are obsessed with Mad Men to put it lightly so I am a bit surprised we didn’t hear about this earlier.
Succumbing to all of the hype, Mr. asked for and received Mad Men season 1 from Sis R and BIL J for Christmas. After the first episode we were hooked and spent the entire week of Christmas watching every episode. As soon as we were done, we ran out (I never run so this is major), and bought season 2, finished that in about a week. And when season 3 was released in March, we ran out again, bought it, and finished that in about a week as well. We have spent countless hours analyzing Mad Men looking for parallels and symbolism. Mr. scours the internet for Mad Men blogs and then devours them. I am really starting to love 60s fashion and am slightly depressed hats are no longer en vogue. We are trying to get everyone to watch this show just so we can talk about it. Don Draper is the most well-written character of all time. We love him. Then, adding fuel to the fire, last week we discovered that AMC replays Mad Men episodes Sunday nights/ Monday mornings at 11PM central/ 12AM eastern and now stay up late watching it even though we do in fact have all the episodes on DVD and being overly tired is just want you want to be every Monday.
So let the countdown to season 4 start now! 90 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment