April 21, 2012

Our 5th!!!! Anniversary

Happy anniversary to us!!! In honor of our five years of marriage, here are five of our favorite quotes from our wedding video:


Pre-ceremony

Mr. to Mr. Sr.: You can't use your flash during the ceremony.
Mr. Sr.: But every camera has a flash.
Mr.: You can turn the flash off.
Mr. Sr.: I don't think you can on this one.
Mr.: Then don't take pictures.  That's why we hired the professional photographer.




After the ceremony:

Mr. Sr. to Mr.: "Did you know about the bagpiper?"

No, we had no idea that a bagpiper would show up at our wedding.  :P




During pictures:


Me to Mr.: "It was funny.  I was actually just talking about [looks at camera] ummm...  I'll tell you later."

Nothing like a good gossip fest being immortalized.






Post-pictures:


Groomsman F to Bro: "The announcer said, 'Morgantown is going to be on fire tonight.'  They got in trouble for saying that."

Most random quote of the day.




During the reception:


Our DJ: "Now that everyone has their paper hats on...  I guess we can begin dinner."

Because everyone at our wedding was given a paper triangular hat made by my family and was wearing it while they were seated for dinner.  

No comments: