By Macy Beckett
This is the sequel to Sultry with a Twist (too lazy to link) that I read a few months ago. I treated myself to it as a reward for getting some challenge books done.
Bobbi Gallagher heads to her hometown of Sultry Springs, TX to film a reality show about love in the country. There, she meets her brother's best friend, Trey, who is charged with "protecting" her. As can be imagined, sparks start to fly between Bobbi and Trey...
I enjoyed this book. It was a fun romance novel to read and a nice break. I did read it while on a business trip and my co-workers had a good laugh at the "quality literature" I brought with me. Hee hee.. Either way, I am looking forward to the next installment of the Sultry books.
PS I didn't quite buy the feasibility of the last scene but let it go since it's a romance after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment