By Jane Green
I love Jane Green books. When I see a new one by her, it's a given that I will read it. Her last few books, this included, don't focus on the life of the single gal but instead on women going through divorces or married women unhappy with their lives. I will concede her story lines are getting slightly stale as they always involve women whose husbands are flashy Wall Street bankers living in Connecticut. I wish she would set a story somewhere else and stop focusing on this group of people.
Anyways, Dune Road takes place in the town of Highfield, CT, where Kit, the main character, recently divorced, is starting to find herself again. There are a few story lines in here such as a long-lost person, scams, and scandal. I won't go into them so as not to give the story away. This was a quick read and entertaining. It definitely kept me interested and I finished it off rather quickly. I recommend if you like beach reads.
No comments:
Post a Comment