By Hope Ramsay, Molly Cannon, Marilyn Pappano, Kristen Ashley, and Jill Shalvis
Book Challenge: Multiple Categories (AND I AM FINISHED!!!)
I was looking around for a multiple category book and came across this one on Amazon. I had to wait until 12/3 for it to be released, but 12/3 came and went, it's now read, and the challenge is complete.
A Christmas to Remember is a compilation of five holiday romance stories. Each short story was followed up by an excerpt from a book written by the story's author.
I enjoyed this book and its holiday love affairs. My only complaint would be that the narrator of the second story was annoying with her "my man" and "oh yeah" and a little TMI on certain occasions. My favorite story was probably Silent Night about a single mother who is down on her luck and gets a Christmas miracle in the form of a handsome stranger. I actually was interested in reading some of the novels that had excerpts so I added them to my wish list on Amazon. If you are looking for some light holiday themed reading, this is your guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment