By Lauren Willig
Yep, I followed up The Seduction of the Crimson Rose with the novella which is next in the reading order for the Pink Carnation series.
It is Christmas and Richard, Amy, and the whole crew of Selwicks, Dorringtons, etc. are gathered together to celebrate. Of course, it wouldn't be a Pink Carnation book without some spies (both French and English) and both sides get to work trying to uncover secrets.
I liked reading this holiday book at Christmastime. The next Pink Carnation book for me to read is a holiday theme as well. I debated reading it now or waiting and decided to read something else and pick that up again in the future. Since this was a novella, there wasn't a ton here to rehash in this review. It was nice to revisit with Richard and Amy and see how they were faring and this had the usual PC lightness and humor.
No comments:
Post a Comment