January 10, 2011

Five New Pillows!

When I went searching for bargains at the after-Christmas sales, I came upon a bunch of Christmas napkins at Pottery Barn that were on sale for $2.99 plus 20% off. In a fit of inspiration, I bought 10 and decided to make pillows out of them. Three for me, two for my sister. It's been awhile since I have made a pillow and I have to confess putting in the zippers was a bit of a pain (Especially as the first one I left the zipper until the end. Um yeah. Not smart. It is hard to put a zipper in when all the sides of a pillow are sewn shut.) These were not the best craftmanship but I do have to say I am pleased with how they came out especially considering how cheap they were (total cost less than $30). Take a look:

No comments: