February 5, 2011

Cozy Scarf

I came across this pattern and decided to go for it.

So I bought some flannel and got started.

I decided to leave off the fringe because I am not a fringe type gal and all in all the sewing of the scarf took about 20 minutes. I made two because my flannel was 54 inches wide and what else was I going to do with it? The hardest part was cutting the fabric straight. Usually I rip fabric in order to get a straight line but I didn't think you could really do that with flannel so I kept cutting and measuring. For the most part, I did OK. I used this scarf when I was out in the blizzard but I made it to be my inhouse scarf. We keep our house at cool temps and I am always freezing so I though this would be nice when I am in my jammies reclining on the couch. It is. So win for me!



No comments: