If you'll recall from yesterday's Blizzard!!!! post, there was a picture of our garage with a three foot or so snow drift in front of it.
Mr. and I were too lazy to try to dig it out on Wednesday.
Yesterday, we came home from work to find it completely gone!
We have no idea who took care of this but we were pumped.
I suspect it is one of our neighbors but don't know who.
I am wondering if this karma paying us back for shoveling our neighbor's sidewalk for the past three years with no thank you even though I told Mr. on Wednesday that I refused to shovel theirs again but then felt bad because they are elderly and did it anyways...
So Thanks Snow Angel! You really made our day!
PS Later karma will right things by me falling into a giant pile of snow debris and slush mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment