This morning not so much:
We have been pretty lucky this year to have escaped a major snow storm until now. (Thank you Mother Nature for throwing us a bone!)
Usually by now, I am seasonally depressed and begging Mr. to take me on a sunny vaca and we are both determined to get the ^*(#&@#*)*()@#*()@#*)(@(#) out of this city and move SOUTH.
This year though, due to the mild weather spoiling me, I have blocked “normal winter” out. Case in point:
This morning after going outside, I said to Mr.:
“I think I should have worn my puffy coat.”
5 minutes later…
“OK I should have worn my 180s.”
5 minutes later….
“Forget the 180s I should have worn my big COLD WEATHER hat with the ear flaps.”
I did however wear my warm gloves and boots so all was not lost.
I can get over the cold and snow right now because it is FRIDAY!
And this will be a THREE DAY WEEKEND!
And OUR NEIGHBORS SHOVELED OUR WALK so Mr. didn’t have to this morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment