My sister invited me to Pinterest.
I usually store links of crafts, home ideas, vacation spots, etc. I want to remember in random draft emails or in spreadsheets and what not so this is fab for organization and ease of use.
My only complaints:
- I wish you could make your boards private. I pin things for my own benefit not necessarily so the world can see what I like. It is also weird when a bunch of strangers repin your pin in like 5 seconds. How do they even see it so fast?
- Now that I have been pinning, I fear this will lead me to buy lots of things because I won’t be able to forget what I saw or where I happened to see it.
We’ll see how long before the novelty wears off and I stop pinning but for now I am obsessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment