By Nicholas Edlin
I got this from the "You may have missed these" display at the library.
Peter Sokol, a painter living in San Diego, is still bothered by events that happened many years before when he was a Marine surgeon during WWII stationed in New Zealand. While there, he meets and falls in love with Emily Walters, a British girl with an odd family. Mysteries surround her and her family and the revelation of these mysteries is what haunts Peter still.
I surprisingly liked this novel. I got it on a whim and it has a man author so I wasn't expecting a lot. But, it kept me intrigued which is always good, for me at least.
I would probably have more to say about this book but I finished it on the way to Turks & Caicos and I just don't remember that much for discussion purposes. I need to not get so backed up in my reviews.
No comments:
Post a Comment