Mr. and I are constantly walking by the set and I am constantly trying to peep to try to see a celebrity. No dice so far.
(Side note: Whenever we see something being filmed, I am always looking around wanting to watch and Mr. gets embarrassed and makes me move along.)
Yesterday, some of the floors in my building (mine included) had no water.
After an hour of not having a usable bathroom, the building suggested we use one that is on a different floor. Without going into details about how my building is set up, this would be a half hour commute every time I needed to use the bathroom. With the smallest bladder known to man and an addiction to tea, I decided it would be better for everyone, mainly me, if I just went home and worked there.
On my way home, as I got off the train and was heading home, I was ordered to stop at the sight of filming. They were in the middle of a scene.
Some man kept walking across the street.
Acting seems pretty boring based on that experience but it was cool to see them filming. If I hadn't actually had to go home and do work, I would have camped out on the sidewalk to watch some more once they told me I could move again.
No comments:
Post a Comment