While I am not a sporty person (once in high school I ran a mile which may have been the apex of my athletic career), I LOVE the Olympics. It is the only sporting event that I actually want to watch and my dream is to not only attend the Olympics some day but, should I ever have children, have them be Olympians.
I can live without the opening and closing ceremonies or the team sports (BORING!) but I will watch anything else. Once, during the Athens games, Mr. and I spent a whole Sunday morning on my couch watching the marathon from start to finish.
Mr. is super pumped because with the Olympics on TV, he will not be subjected to as much Investigation Discovery, my major TV addiction.
Mr. and I stopped at the Olympic stadium (I may have shed a tear) when we were in Athens and so to add some flair to this post:
So let's say it together, "USA! USA! USA!"
Go for the GOLD!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment