December 4, 2012

Read This!: Death at Daisy's Folly

By Robin Paige


Another book fair spoil….
Death at Daisy’s Folly is a Victorian mystery where multiple murders occur at a house party attended by the Prince of Wales.  In order to keep things hushed and the paparazzi at bay, Charles Sheridan, friend of the prince, is asked to look into the crimes.


This was not my favorite book.  It is part of a series and I can’t say I care that much to read the others.  There were a lot of characters and it was hard to follow at times to the point where the big reveal was occurring and I was like who is this?  Anti-climatical for sure.  I also dislike when real life people are fictionalized in like a comicy way.  I can’t really explain but I felt this when reading this book.
Not terrible but a marginal “read this” recommendation.

No comments: