Mrs. and I caught the premiere of Aarti Party on Food Network last week. Or more appropriately we watched the first seven minutes of the premiere of Aarti Party last week. Then we decided we had better things to do. Hey, Aarti might end up being a star, but she struggled out of the gate. I’m sure she was nervous for her first show, but she was fake laughing at her own jokes like it was her job. It made us both uncomfortable. And on top of that she was making some weird pistachio frozen treat. I’m not saying we won’t stop and watch the show if we see her again, but I’m also not saying that we will. Let’s just say that neither of us will be sad if we’re not invited to the next party.
On a related note I read that Tom (one of The Next Food Network Star runners up) is going to be hosting his own show as well. It seems like it will be some kind of mix of Unwrapped, The Secret Life Of . . . . , and one of the shows that Adam Gertler has hosted. Can’t say we didn’t see this coming, but it seems like it will be a good fit for The Big Chef. I’m curious how the network will clean him up for the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment