Well, we knew Alicia was hanging by a thread so it’s not a surprise she was voted off last week. It was a surprise that she couldn’t bake a cupcake correctly since she, uh . . . you know, used to work in a bakery making cupcakes.
The thing is, I’m going to miss Alicia. Sure she was a train wreck, but at least she was entertaining. Between the crying, the weird accent (or whatever that is) and the manic behavior in the kitchen she was a reason to tune in each week. That’s more than you can say for most of the bland contestants this season. But she’s gone, so let’s move on.
What should we expect this week? Well, first things first, I think this is finally the week that Mary Beth is sent packing. If not her, I have a feeling Justin D. is close to the end of his run. I don’t think the bowtie and hipster glasses are working with the judges. Maybe he should sport some suspenders this week.
And while I’m convinced that Chris has no shot at winning this thing, I’ve now come to the conclusion that he’s going to be this season’s contestant who inexplicably keeps advancing despite being at the bottom each week. And then we’ll be down to the final four or five and the judges will realize he’s sucked all along and they’ll have an easy decision for that week and kick him to the curb.
I’d say it’s about time Penny gets into a heated argument with one of the guys. She’s already taken down all of the women, right? And she’s going to let the word “sexy” slip one of these weeks. She won’t be able to resist.
This might be the week that Mrs. finally correctly identifies Jeff. Last week she said she thought he was “Chris”. Not a good sign for Jeff.
And I’m calling it here, this is the week that both Whitney and Justin B. step up their games and have some personality. Between them I think we’ll see 3.5 smiles this week.
And of course Alicia will cry . . . . oh, wait . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment