This is not the most wonderful time of the year for Mr.
Every year Mr. spends an exorbitant amount of time with me in Joann's for both holidays and regular days. I usually limit these excursions to once every other month or so until the holiday season when we are there about once a week.
These trips usually involve him following me around with a basket while I throw things we do not need into it, hours spent in the ribbon (decor, baking, gift wrapping, frame, knitting, fabric, thread, button, vase, paper, paint, pastel) aisle trying to figure out what would look great in our house and what crafts I want to do, and lastly a ridiculous amount of time spent waiting in the line that always stretches around the store.
Unless it is well past lunch time and he feels like I am starving him, he rarely complains even though I know he hates these trips with a passion.
But that is what makes Mr. Mr. and why I married him. That and he likes to cook and clean.

No comments:
Post a Comment