December 6, 2011

Tiki Claus

I haven't been particularly crafty this Christmas due to lack of inspiration combined with the fact that I have been super crafty the past few years and I think I may have reached the limit of homemade decor for our house at this time.  I just don't think there is anything (reasonable) left to make.

However, I was looking around at how I could add a bit of cheer to some undecorated corners of our house when I was inspired to dress our tiki men up in holiday apparel.


They were just hanging out in their appointed spots and really needed some holiday love.  So I grabbed some felt and a mini boa at Joann's this weekend and last night got to work.

Volia!:





Mr. actually suggested adding the beards.

I think they look fab.

The tikis however have been giving me the side-eye over this.  I think they are planning to escape on the next plane back to the South Pacific.

No comments: