So if you’ll recall I have been having some problems finding the right dark spot corrector.
In October, I was perusing Sephora and came across a gift set similar to this on sale for less than $50.
It came with:
Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer
Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector
7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
I have been applying the moisturizer in the morning and the serum in the evening since I got it. I do the scrub every so often.
I am just going to say this stuff is magical. It has definitely lightened my dark spots and evened my skin tone out. (It hasn’t been this uniform since I was like 10.) So much so that I am thinking of getting the Even Better foundation that is always being advertised.
My only complaint is the naming of the “7 Day Scrub”. There were no instructions on how often to use it so I was like “Does 7 Day mean every 7 days or use it for 7 days straight?” I looked on sephora.com and Clinique’s website without success. However, a Google search showed that I am not the only one who was confused. One person pointed out that it is an exfoliator so you probably don’t want to be using this daily. That made sense. So I took the every 7 day or so approach. Although I must confess that I have not used it for a few weeks. I will probably use some next week though so I look fresh any upcoming holiday festivities.
Either way, this stuff works so I recommend!
No comments:
Post a Comment