August 3, 2011

Heaven Sent: Hollywood Tape

Roman Shade Part II is coming but in the interim here is a blog to tide you over...

One of my favorite things in the world is Hollywood Tape aka small strips of double sided tape that you can use on your clothes. Yesterday I had Hollywood Tape on my outfit in three places so I thought I would write a post proclaiming why I love it and think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

So top 10 ways I use HT:

1. Fix a fallen hemline
2. Keep bra straps from peeping out of sleeveless shirts
3. Keep strapless dresses up (Tape to bra not skin. I am allergic to adhesives like in band-aids and HT and the one time I taped to skin, bad news bears, welts that lasted weeks.)
4. Keep side bra from peeping out of armhole and back bra from peeping out of a low back or halter top
5. Keep low neck shirts from exposing your business
6. Keep oxford shirts/ blouses from gaping in between button holes
7. Keep wrap dresses shut
8. Keep those things that are used to hang dresses on hangers inside your dress
9. Keep tie belts on dresses and other clothing décor in place and secure
10. Silence screaming pockets

Other brands just don’t work as well I have found so if you are going for it, get Hollywood Tape.

No comments: