I can say that I was genuinely surprised at the final voting on last week's Food Network Star. I mean, obviously I knew Orchid could be in trouble and said as much in my previous post, but after watching the entire episode I thought it was a foregone conclusion that Whitney was getting ousted. She was on the worst team, she made the worst dish on that team, and she wasn't exactly lighting it on fire this season. What saved her was that she had her best showing the previous week. But still, I really thought she was gone.
Anyway, I think it's safe to say I should have flipped Jyll and Whitney in last week's rankings. Other than that, I think I've still got them properly ranked. And although we've still got a long way to go, it's starting to feel like Susie has taken control of this in the same way Aarti did last season. It's really hers to lose at this point.
I think this is finally the week that Mary Beth's dream comes to an end. And it can't be soon enough for us (in particular Mrs., whose dislike of Mary Beth is bordering on irrational). Maybe she'll get lucky and The Cooking Channel will be looking for someone to host Mom's Home Cooking (note: this is not an actual show to my knowledge).
I think this will finally be the week that Jeff doesn't make a fool of himself (although I wouldn't wager on that).
I think this week we'll see Chris do something that will cause Bobby Flay to sarcastically criticize him in the evaluation. I feel we've been lacking in Chris doing stupid things. Step it up man.
I think we'll see another Penny-Jyll fight and it could spell trouble for one of them. The judges can't be happy with all of the fighting. They really want less arguing and more crying. Where's Alicia when you need her?
I think Whitney will bring it this week. And I think she'll show why I had her ranked so high last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment