On Saturday, our niece, Bambina A, dropped by for her first visit to our house.
Our house is a child-free zone so the most we had for her to play with was an iPhone and a channel changer.
It was sad.
So yesterday I decided to buy some baby accoutrements for the girls to play with if they come to visit.
One of my purchases was Sophie the Giraffe. I love Sophie and have wanted to buy her for ages. But alas, I couldn’t justify the purchase. (Is it weird to buy baby toys when you don't have a baby or any reason to? I think it is a bit.)
Plus all the hip babies in my ‘hood have one.
I mentioned this to my Auntie D yesterday and she asked what a Sophie was so I sent her the link to the Sophie site.
About an hour later, I got an IM from our IT department saying they suspect my computer of having a virus.
Oh having an IT incident with the Sophie site all over it for everyone at work to see.
I was obviously working hard all day yesterday.
It could have been worse considering some other sites I have been on at work (If you were a lucky one who got an in depth description of our campylobacter disaster and the tests we had run, think certain WebMD searches related to that).
But still.
How embarrassing.
No comments:
Post a Comment