July 15, 2011

Seen and Heard

I was telling my Dad a story about how I told my co-worker, whose wife won’t let him use weed killer because of the kids, that we had ChemLawn on our grass as kids and managed to make it this far. My Dad’s response:

“You know when we had ChemLawn, Grandpa used to use the grass clipping to fertilize his tomatoes.”

OK well then… That could explain a lot about our family.

_________________________________________

In our bathroom:

Me: I think these pants are too tight.
Mr.: What size are they?
Me: 2.
Mr.: Um you haven’t been a 2 for years.
Me: That’s not true.

Um it kind of is.

But I still wear my size 2 pants, usually with the top hook unbuttoned and my muffin top tucked in.

_________________________________________


I just got an e-mail from Gap about school uniforms.

School uniforms from the Gap?????

Um, what happened to those snazzy Crill Tog uniforms that I was forced to wear for years???

Kids these days are really spoiled.

No comments: